Sesame Mirin Kale Chips
What you'll need:
60oz = 170g kale leaves
2 tablespoons melted extra virgin coconut oil
1 tablespoon mirin or rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
4 tablespoons hulled sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C)
2. Rinse the Kale leaves and pat dry with towel or paper.
3. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces. Discard the thick stem.
4. Take the biggest bowl you have and add all the ingredients but the kale and mix well.
5. Add the kale and massage thoroughly so that the pieces of kale leaves are covered completely with oil and salt & sesame seeds.
6. Spread the kale leaves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper so that they touch each other as little as possible.
7. Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until crispy, but not too brown.
8. Let cool and serve.
Call 512-687-3161 we're here to help
FitDel Services: Events, Commercial, Residential fitness equipment rentals in Austin, San Antonio & Waco Texas.
Locally Owned & Operated Exclusively 5-Star Rated since 2013